Evolis Generic Hologram Retransfer Film (500 Prints)
- Security ribbon: Hologram Overlay Varnish Ribbon – Genuine Globes Design
- Number of prints per roll: 500
- Cards lifespan: up to 3 years
- Printers concerned: Avansia
What is a hologram?
- A hologram is an optical device which produces an image:
- Which exhibits variable colours (rainbow)
- With variable image content
- Which can be animated
- Which appears as stereoscopic
National ID cards, driving licenses and other official documents require very high security standards to fight forgeries and wear. Plastic cards are therefore the ideal solution for any official document that comes with a credit card size. A hologram is applied on the card in the form of a transparent layer, thanks to a special ribbon.